A Beautiful Smile Is Easier Than Ever to Achieve
Why is cosmetic dentistry so popular these days? Because a perfect smile makes us feel great about ourselves, offering an instant boost to our self-esteem and self-confidence. Cosmetic treatments can whiten a smile, fill spaces and gaps in teeth, repair cracks, and reshape teeth.
New techniques and technologies in cosmetic dentistry have made it affordable and easy for you to obtain the smile you have always wanted. Dr. Sneha Chacko offers the latest in cosmetic treatments that can make your smile a great asset. If you have any concerns about the appearance of your smile, please continue reading to learn more about the wide range of treatments we offer you.
- Dental Veneers - Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the front of teeth. The veneers allow us to change the colour and/or the shape of the teeth. They are one of the best solutions cosmetic dentistry has to offer for improving the appearance of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - Our professional whitening systems work magic as they brighten discoloured teeth. This treatment is not only effective, it is also easy. With the custom bleaching kit we provide, you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- White Fillings - Made of a tooth-coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth so your smile appears clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
- Crowns - With our state of the art technology, there is no need to wait days for a new crown. We can take an impression of your tooth and mill a new all-porcelain crown in a matter of minutes! Crowns are used to cover a tooth that has been repaired through a root canal, has cracked or has a large filling. Crowns offer extra protection to the damaged tooth. They can be made of a range of materials, but porcelain is the most popular because it blends in seamlessly with other teeth.
- Bridges - Missing teeth can diminish the appearance of a smile and can cause other teeth to drift out of place. Dental bridges are a commonly used solution for missing teeth. Dental bridges containing replacement teeth are anchored into place by healthy teeth on either side of the bridge. Bridges cannot be removed, but need to be checked for wear during regular dental checkups.
Please call us today at 905-364-0077 to discuss how a few small and simple changes can make a drastic difference in your life! You will smile with CONFIDENCE!