COVID-19 Safety Procedures
We Are Open!
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us and with the shutdown of dentistry. We understand that many of you have been forced to wait for dental care. We deeply appreciate your understanding while we were closed, to do our part to control the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are happy to say that we are planning to reopen our office to provide the care and service that you expect from us. Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. We are carefully preparing and updating our practice procedures. We are also training our dental team to do all that we can to minimize the risk of COVID19 for everyone. Please be assured that we will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of our own families. We have implemented tighter scheduling and screening protocols.For your peace of mind and preparation, the process below is to provide a safe dental treatment experience including (but not limited to), the following:
Day Before Your Appointment
- You will be asked to review and fill the pre-screening forms and sign the consent form before any treatment.
- COVID Pre-screening Form
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- Please wait in your car or outside the office until your scheduled appointment time. The office door will be locked from the inside at all times. We ask that you wear a face covering when you come to the office.
- The office will text you when we are ready to do your screening.
- Your screening will be reviewed BEFORE entering the office.
- We will be taking your temperature.
- ONLY scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office. Access will be granted for those with a completed negative prescreening ONLY. **Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- We will suspend our coffee and water with cups service.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office at all times.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
Note - Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated.
- All operatories have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than the COVID19 virus.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by CDC, public health and our dental governing bodies.
- The dental team has all needed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- During patient care, appropriate masks, face shields and gloves will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant, including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Clear panels will be in place at the front desk to protect against sneeze droplets.
- After every transaction, the checkout desk and glass will be wiped with a disinfectant.
- We will offer credit or debit payment (no cash) upon completion at the front desk.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We look forward to seeing you soon!